In the area of parallel computing and application services, the Parallel Computing, Training & Application Services (PAR) department provides:
- teaching and training courses (e.g. parallelization with MPI and OpenMP), see upcoming courses and overview,
- access, support and licensing of application programs from OpenSource, Independent Software Vendors (ISV) and others, see applicaton software packages,
- comprehensive user project support in problem solving using high-performance computer simulations for science and engineering,
- federal projects administration, see link, and
- commercial services for industrial clients, see link.