18. 04. 11
Course 2011-D: Platforms at HLRS, Usage and Programming
HLRS, Seminar room, Allmandring 30, 70569 Stuttgart.
2011, Monday Apr. 18, 9:00- Tuesday Apr. 19, 17:30
Abstract: The course will focus on the major platforms at HLRS:
- Cray XE6 (preliminary system for the next petascale system)
- NEC LX-2400 (Nehalem Cluster, 62 TFlop/s, 5600 cores)
- IBM bwGrid Cluster (46 TFlop/s)
- NEC SX-9 (19 TFlop/s, 192 vector processor cores)
- Cray XT5m (8.5 TFlop/s, 892 cores)
- CUSS (Common Ulm Stuttgart Server)
HLRS course number and page: 2011-D.
This course is part of the series of Parallel Programming and Language Courses 2011.
A list of all HLRS training (including also external HLRS courses) can be found here.