15. 03. 10
The 12th Teraflop Workshop
HLRS, Seminar room, Allmandring 30, 70569 Stuttgart.
2010, 15th and 16th March
Scope: The Teraflop Workshop is a meeting platform for scientists, application developers, international experts and hardware designers from different continents to discuss the current state and future directions of supercomputing. This includes future hardware architectures, the future style of programming and directions to highest sustained application performance.
Scientists working in various application areas will present their recent results and will share their views to current supercomputer architectures.
- Continuum Mechanics
- Molecular Simulations
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Vector Computing
- Climate Simulations
- Prof. Michael Resch Stuttgart - University, HLRS
- Prof. Hiroaki Kobayashi - Tohoku University, Information Synergy Center
- Dr. Wolgang Bez - NEC Deutschland GmbH, Division HPCE
- Takayuki Sasakura - NEC Deutschland GmbH, Division HPCE
- Dr. Martin Galle - NEC Deutschland GmbH, Division HPCE
- Dr. Thomas Schoenemeyer - NEC Deutschland GmbH, Division HPCE
- Ralf Schneider - HLRS
For more Informations visit www.teraflop-workbench.de