Dr. Anthony Sulistio
This page is no longer updated from 01.01.2015. To contact me, please visit my LinkedIn profile.
I have been involved in the following European research projects (in chronological order):
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization
- Distributed Computing (Cluster, Grid and P2P)
- Utility and Service Computing
- Software Engineering
- Jorge Ejarque, Anthony Sulistio, Francesc Lordan, Pierre Gilet, Raül Sirvent and Rosa M. Badia, Cloud-agnostic Service Construction Framework, Computing and Informatics, in print (accepted in April 2014).
- Dariusz Krol, Dariusz Krol, Michal Orzechowski, Jacek Kitowski, Christoph Niethammer, Anthony Sulistio and Amer Wafai, A Cloud-based Data Farming Platform for Molecular Dynamics Simulations, Workshop on Clouds and (eScience) Applications Management (CloudAM), Proceedings of the 7th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing, Dec. 8-11, 2014, London, UK.
- Jorge Ejarque, Anthony Sulistio, Francesc Lordan, Pierre Gilet, Raül Sirvent and Rosa M. Badia, Service Construction Tools for Easy Cloud Deployment, Proceedings of the 7th Iberian Grid Computing Conference (IBERGRID'13), September 19-20, 2013, Madrid, Spain.
- Anthony Sulistio and Christoph Reich, Towards A Self-Protecting Cloud, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Secure Virtual Infrastructures (DOA-Trusted Cloud'13), September 09-10, 2013, Graz, Austria.
- Anthony Sulistio, Alexander Schulz, Rainer Keller, Panagiotis Kritikakos, Mourtzoukos Kostas and Theodora Varvarigou, Building a Virtual Cluster Using HPC-Europa2 Live DVD, Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on High Performance Computing & Simulation (HPCS'12), July 2–6, 2012, Madrid, Spain.
A full list of publications is available here