Parallel Programming Courses
HLRS provides several courses in the area of parallel programming:
- Message Passing Interface - MPI
- OpenMP shared memory parallelization
- Partitioned Global Address Space (PGAS) Languages, e.g., UPC and Co-Array Fortran
- Iterative Solver and Parallelization
- Computational Fluid Dynamics and Parallelization
In most courses, hands-on sessions (in C and Fortran) allow to immediately understand the basic constructs of the presented programming models.
A list of all class room courses at several locations can be found here.
Online-versions of these courses are available through the HLRS Online Parallel Programming Workshop.
Current courses and other HLRS events can be found at the HLRS Event List.